Falling Asleep Just Got Easier
Watch this video to learn why psychologists love Glow Away.
How Does It Work?
The story book lays the foundation for the magic to happen. Boo, the yellow fellow, teaches Sam a magic spell that protects him from nighttime monsters.
The magical blanket is the key to our enchanted world. After repeating the magic spell, turn off the lights and see it glow on your duvet. The magic has worked for you too!
Need a little more? Here is the psychology behind it:
What is included?
1. A Colorful Book
- Written for kids age 2-8
- Approved by psychologists to help children afraid of the dark
- Illustrated by award winning artist Luli Bunny
2. A Magical Blanket
- Magical spell that glows in the dark
- Super soft cotton that is machine washable and durable
- Made with non-toxic glow-in-the-dark ink
3. A Keepsake Box
- Reusable sturdy box ideal for stashing small toys, pens and pencils
- Premium soft-touch cardboard
- Child-safe magnetic closures
Glow Away is a remarkable solution, because it uses an understanding of behavioral science combined with the magic of childhood to ease children's fear.
– James Wilson, Sleep Practitioner
A product like this [Glow Away] introduces them to new coping strategies, ones that are more effective than running to their parents, at least in the longer term
– Alexander O'Connor, Psychologist
There's a glowing message on the blanket...you're basically Hermione Granger, but cooler.
Glow Away is an innovative solution to children’s fear of the dark
This magical blanket will stop your child from being afraid of the dark
Magical blanket promises to make monsters under the bed "Glow Away"
– Huffington Post Parents
Want to be our Friend?
Get FREE bedtime tips and games! We’ve made places in our club limited - join today to claim your spot!