The magical safety blanket that
comforts your kids at night In 2015 we've helped a great number kids
sleep better with a success rate of 90%.
As a result, we're sorry to say that some of
our products are low on stock.
If what you wanted is not available, please email us.
Introducing Glow Away
Watch this short video to learn more.
How Does It Work?
It consists of a story book and a duvet cover that glows in the dark.
Illustrated story book:The story lays the foundation for the magic to happen. In the book, Boo (the yellow fellow) teaches Sam a spell that will protect him from monsters at night.
Glow in the dark duvet cover: This transports your child into a magical world. After repeating the spell that Boo tells Sam, turn off the lights and see it glow on your duvet. The magic has worked for you too!
.... and here is the psychology behind it:
Design + Features
- Perfect bedtime story: 20 page full color illustration by award winning artist Luli Bunny
- Not just another story: Written following psychologists’ guidelines proven to help children affected by fear and anxiety
Duvet Cover & Pillowcase
- The comforter stays in place: Thanks to inside strings at each corner holding the comforter
- Premium materials: Super soft cotton percale machine washable
- For all seasons: Blue or Pink, twin size + pillow case
- Suitable for everybody: Don’t have a duvet? Just put your blanket inside our cover!
- Designed for kids: Child-safe magnetic closures
- The perfect gift: Unisex design that fits in with most bedrooms’ decor
Glow Away is a remarkable solution, because it uses an understanding of behavioral science combined with the magic of childhood to ease children's fear.
– James Wilson, Sleep Practitioner
A product like this [Glow Away] introduces them to new coping strategies, ones that are more effective than running to their parents, at least in the longer term
– Alexander O'Connor, Psychologist
There's a glowing message on the duvet...you're basically Hermione Granger, but cooler.
Glow Away is an innovation solution to children’s fear of the dark
This magical duvet cover will stop your child being afraid of the dark
Magical duvet cover promises to make monsters under the bed "Glow Away"
– Huffington Post Parents
Want to be our Friend?
Get FREE bedtime tips and games! We’ve made places in our club limited - join today to claim your spot!